- Cervix > Carcinoma > WHO classification of cervical tumors by Ashwyna Sunassee, M.D.
- Colon tumor > Mesenchymal tumors > Mucosal Schwann cell hamartoma by Raul Gonzalez, M.D.
- Heart > Cardiomyopathies > Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy by Saranya Singaravel, DCP, DNB
- Lymph nodes - not lymphoma > Inflammatory disorders > Erythrophagocytosis by Jaya Balakrishna, M.D.
- Kidney tumor - cysts, children, adult benign > Benign (usually) adult tumors > Spiradenocylindroma by Pallav Gupta M.D. and Mandolin Ziadie, M.D.
- Ovary tumor > Metastases to ovary > Appendiceal neoplasms by Carlos Parra-Herran, M.D.
- Uterus > Epithelial tumors - benign > Endometrial polyp with atypical (bizarre) stromal cells by Vijay Shankar, M.D.
Thursday, June 9, 2016
9 June 2016: Textbook updates
We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: