- Breast - nonmalignant > Benign tumors / changes > Chondrolipoma of breast by Monika Roychowdhury, M.D.
- Colon non tumor > Infectious colitis (specific microorganisms) > Cryptosporidium parvum colitis by Elliot Weisenberg, M.D.
- Kidney tumor - adult malignancies > Adult renal cell carcinoma > Hybrid oncocytic / chromophobe tumor (new) by Julie Guilmette, M.D. and Roula Albadine, M.D.
- Lung tumor > Benign tumors > Sclerosing pneumocytoma (sclerosing hemangioma) by Roseann Wu, M.D.
- Placenta > Umbilical cord > Knots by Paul J. Kowalski, M.D.
- Prostate > Prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN) > High grade PIN - Cribriform pattern by Nicholas Reder, M.D. and Maria Tretiakova, M.D.
- Prostate > Prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN) > High grade PIN - Desquamating apoptotic pattern by Nicholas Reder, M.D. and Maria Tretiakova, M.D.
- Skin - Nonmelanocytic tumors > Benign (nonmelanotic) epidermal tumors or tumor-like lesions > Pseudoepitheliomatous hyperplasia by Hillary Elwood, M.D.
- Thyroid gland > Congenital anomalies > Solid cell nests by Andrey Bychkov, M.D., Ph.D.
Friday, October 2, 2015
2 October 2015: We have posted updates of the following topics: