- Breast malignant > In situ carcinoma: Other > Solid papillary carcinoma with reverse polarity (SPCRP) by Gahie Nam, M.D., Senior Author: Kamaljeet Singh, M.B.B.S.
- Lung tumor > Adenocarcinoma > General by Caroline Mullins Underwood, M.D., Alexis Musick, B.S., Senior Author: Carolyn Glass, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lung tumor > Other carcinoma > Primary pulmonary myxoid sarcoma by Hongxing "Simon" Gui, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Author: Paul J.L. Zhang, M.D.
- Parasitology > Eye > Loa loa (loiasis) by Blaine A. Mathison, B.S.
- Small bowel (small intestine) > Benign tumors / tumor-like conditions > Lipomatosis of the ileocecal valve by Kieran Doyle, Senior Author: Jian-Hua Qiao, M.D.
- Soft tissue > Peripheral nerve > Neurofibroma - general by Engy Abdellatif, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Author: Dia Kamel, M.D., Ph.D.
- Stains > Cytokeratin 5/6 by Robert Terlević, M.D., Senior Author: Semir Vranić, M.D., Ph.D.
Thursday, June 13, 2019
13 June 2019: Textbook Updates
We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: