- CNS tumor > Diffuse astrocytic and oligodendroglial tumors > Anaplastic oligodendroglioma, IDH-mutant and 1p / 19q-codeleted by John DeWitt, M.D., Ph.D.
- Kidney nontumor > Primary glomerular diseases > Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), collapsing variant by Amanda Breitbarth, M.D. and Nicole K. Andeen, M.D.
- Kidney nontumor > Diseases of renal allograft > Acute / chronic humoral rejection by Arzu Sağlam, M.D.
- Pancreas > Exocrine tumors / carcinomas > Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm (IPMN) by Diana Agostini-Vulaj D.O.
- Pancreas > Neuroendocrine neoplasms > Well differentiated neuroendocrine tumor WHO grade 1 / 2 (carcinoid) by Katrina Krogh, M.D. and Guang-Yu Yang, M.D. Ph.D.
- Stains and molecular markers > Pan-TRK (EPR17341) [NTRK] by Jessica L. Davis, M.D.
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
21 November 2018: Textbook Updates
We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: