- Adrenal gland and paraganglia > Paraganglia > Hyperplasia by Lan L. Gellert, M.D., Ph.D.
- Breast nonmalignant > Benign tumors / changes > Fibromatosis of breast by Monika Roychowdhury, M.D.
- Kidney tumor > Adult renal cell carcinoma > Chromophobe type, renal cell carcinoma by Daniel Anderson, M.D., M.B.A., Editor: Maria Tretiakova, M.D.
- Kidney tumor - adult malignancies > Adult renal cell carcinoma > Mucinous tubular and spindle cell carcinoma by Nicole K. Andeen, M.D., Editor: Maria Tretiakova, M.D., Ph.D.
- Kidney tumor > Childhood neoplasms > Cystic partially differentiated nephroblastoma by Maxwell Rollins, M.D., Editor: Dr. Carla Ellis M.D., MS, FCAP
- Lymphoma and plasma cell neoplasm > B cell lymphoma subtypes > Composite lymphoma (CL) by Guang (Geoff) Yang, M.D., Ph.D., Editor: Fouad Abdelhalim, M.D.
- Mandible - Maxilla > Benign tumors / tumorlike conditions > Latent bone cavity by Kelly Magliocca, D.D.S., M.P.H. and Anthony Martinez, M.D.
- Muscle > Congenital Myopathies > Nemaline Myopathy by Wesley M. Hiser, M.D., Editor: Jesse Kresak, M.D.
- Testis and epididymis > General > Cryptorchidism by Christopher P. Dall, B.S., and Debra L. Zynger, M.D.
Monday, July 3, 2017
3 July 2017: Textbook Updates
We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: