We have now posted the Jobs Report for the second quarter of 2017, click here. It is also accessible from the Jobs page by clicking on the orange link. It begins:
For this quarter, there were 147 job postings for full time or part time
pathologists at PathologyOutlines.com, which form the basis for the
statistics below. This is a 15.7% increase from the 127 job postings in
the second quarter of 2016. We have excluded postings that were only for
locum, PhD, residency, fellowship or non-Pathologist positions. Of the
147 postings, 140 were for 1 position, 3 were for 2 positions, 1 was for
3 positions, and 3 were for an unspecified number of positions greater
than one. Rest of report.
Monday, July 24, 2017
Thursday, July 20, 2017
We have posted a new video of a brief discussion with Dr. Pernick about the past, present and future of PathologyOutlines.com. You can view it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT4dq57y5IA&feature=youtu.be. We hope to post new videos on a quarterly basis.
Posted by Joy at 11:52 AM
Monday, July 17, 2017
Twice a year, PathologyOutlines.com donates 10% of our Amazon commission to a non-profit. For the first half of 2017, we contributed $540 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. For the second half of 2017, we will be contributing to the Detroit College Promise, the nonprofit we started that provides scholarships to Detroit Public School students. To help support these efforts, just use our Amazon.com link on our Home Page or Books pages to buy Pathology books, non Pathology related books or any other items. Thank you!
Thursday, July 13, 2017
If your email address has just changed, please let us know. You can change it yourself by clicking here and fill in the box at the bottom with your current email address, or send an email to NatPernick@gmail.com with the old and new email addresses.
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Congratulations to Dr. Abha Soni, Johns Hopkins University, Maryland (USA), winner of our Commercial Email contest and a $50 Amazon gift card. Make sure you sign up for this email by clicking here, and when our next Commercial email is sent out, follow the easy instructions to get in the drawing.
Monday, July 3, 2017
We have posted updated reviews of the following topics:
- Adrenal gland and paraganglia > Paraganglia > Hyperplasia by Lan L. Gellert, M.D., Ph.D.
- Breast nonmalignant > Benign tumors / changes > Fibromatosis of breast by Monika Roychowdhury, M.D.
- Kidney tumor > Adult renal cell carcinoma > Chromophobe type, renal cell carcinoma by Daniel Anderson, M.D., M.B.A., Editor: Maria Tretiakova, M.D.
- Kidney tumor - adult malignancies > Adult renal cell carcinoma > Mucinous tubular and spindle cell carcinoma by Nicole K. Andeen, M.D., Editor: Maria Tretiakova, M.D., Ph.D.
- Kidney tumor > Childhood neoplasms > Cystic partially differentiated nephroblastoma by Maxwell Rollins, M.D., Editor: Dr. Carla Ellis M.D., MS, FCAP
- Lymphoma and plasma cell neoplasm > B cell lymphoma subtypes > Composite lymphoma (CL) by Guang (Geoff) Yang, M.D., Ph.D., Editor: Fouad Abdelhalim, M.D.
- Mandible - Maxilla > Benign tumors / tumorlike conditions > Latent bone cavity by Kelly Magliocca, D.D.S., M.P.H. and Anthony Martinez, M.D.
- Muscle > Congenital Myopathies > Nemaline Myopathy by Wesley M. Hiser, M.D., Editor: Jesse Kresak, M.D.
- Testis and epididymis > General > Cryptorchidism by Christopher P. Dall, B.S., and Debra L. Zynger, M.D.