- Adrenal gland > Other benign cortical lesions > Lymphangioma by Lan Gellert, M.D., Ph.D.
- CNS non tumor > Toxic and metabolic disorders of CNS > Hepatic encephalopathy (New) by Kymberly Gyure, M.D.
- CNS tumor > Mixed gliomas > Oligoastrocytoma, NOS and anaplastic oligoastrocytoma, NOS by Maxwell Rollins, M.D., Editor: Carla Ellis, M.D., M.S.
- Colon tumor > Mesenchymal tumors > Diffuse ganglioneuromatosis of colon by Raul S. Gonzalez, M.D.
- Colon tumor > Mesenchymal tumors > Gastrointestinal autonomic tumor (GANT) of colon by Raul S. Gonzalez, M.D.
- Kidney tumor > Childhood neoplasms > Clear cell sarcoma by Carla Ellis M.D. and Maxwell Rollins, M.D.
- Pediatric > Malformation and related entities > VACTERL association (New) by Erdener Özer, M.D., Ph.D.
- Prostate > Microscopic mimics of prostatic carcinoma > Xanthoma cells by Andres Matoso, M.D.
- Prostate > Other malignancies > Angiosarcoma by Kenneth Iczkowski, M.D.
- Skin-nontumor > Infestations > Body louse by Priya Nagarajan, M.D., Ph.D. and Liye Suo, M.D.
- Stains > Cytochrome c oxidase (COX) (New) by Sheren Younes, M.D.
Friday, October 21, 2016
21 October 2016: Textbook updates
We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: