- Breast - nonmalignant > Benign tumors > Amyloid tumor by Monika Roychowdhury, M.D., FCAP
- Cervix > Benign / non - neoplastic lesions > Adenosis by Leonel Maldonado, M.D.
- CNS non tumor > Motor neuron disorders > Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) (New), by Margaret E. Flanagan, M.D. and Thomas J. Montine, M.D., Ph.D., Editor: Edward D. Plowey, M.D., Ph.D.
- CNS tumor > Tumors of the sellar region > Pituitary Hyperplasia by Nelli S. Lakis, M.D., M.Sc.
- Liver and intrahepatic bile ducts - nontumor > General concepts > Ascites by Anthony W.H. Chan, BMedSc, MBChB, FRCPA, FHKCP, FHKAM
- Lung tumor > Benign tumors > Clear cell (sugar) tumor by Roseann Wu, M.D., M.P.H.
- Mandible-Maxilla > Malignant tumors > Odontogenic carcinoma by Kelly R. Magliocca, D.D.S., M.P.H., Anthony Martinez, M.D.
- Ovary - nontumor > Non-neoplastic cysts / other > Cholelithiasis by Aurelia Busca, M.D., Editor: Carlos Parra-Herran, M.D.
- Placenta > Umbilical cord > Normal by Paul J. Kowalski, M.D.
- Thyroid gland > Endocrine abnormalities > Hyperthyroidism by Anthony Chi, M.D. and Julie Guilmette, M.D.
- Thyroid gland > General > Anatomy by Andrey Bychkov, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thyroid gland > Other carcinoma > Well differentiated carcinoma, NOS by Shuanzeng Wei, M.D., Ph.D., Editor: Zubair W. Baloch, M.D., Ph.D.
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
11 October 2016: Textbook updates
We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: