- Adrenal gland and paraganglia > Other adrenal malignancies > Plasmacytoma by Lan Gellert, M.D., Ph.D.
- Breast malignant, males, children > Sarcoma > Leiomyosarcoma by Emily S. Reisenbichler, M.D.
- Colon non tumor > Infectious colitis > Strongyloides stercoralis by Elliot Weisenberg, M.D.
- Colon tumor > Familial polyposis syndromes > Serrated polyposis by Michael Feely, D.O., Editor: Raul S. Gonzalez, M.D.
- Hematology > Anemia > Vitamin B12 deficiency by R. Amita, M.D., D.N.B.
- Kidney tumor - adult malignancies > Adult renal cell carcinoma > Cystic renal epithelial neoplasms by Nicole K. Andeen, M.D. and Maria Tretiakova, M.D.
- Liver and intrahepatic bile ducts-nontumor > Hepatitis - noninfectious > Drug / toxin induced hepatitis - Other examples by Anthony W.H. Chan, BMedSc
- Lung tumor > Benign tumors > Micronodular pneumocyte hyperplasia by Roseann Wu, M.D., M.P.H.
- Mandible-Maxilla > Malignant tumors > Clear cell odontogenic carcinoma by Anthony Martinez, M.D., Editor: Kelly R. Magliocca, M.D.
- Placenta > Umbilical cord > Furcate insertion by Paul J. Kowalski, M.D.
- Prostate > Microscopic mimics of prostatic carcinoma > Mesonephric remnants / hyperplasia by Andres Matoso, M.D.
- Prostate > Prostatitis > Abscess by Kenneth Iczkowski, M.D.
- Prostate > Prostatitis > Malakoplakia by Kenneth Iczkowski, M.D.
- Skin - Nonmelanocytic tumors > Vascular tumors > Acquired tufted angioma by Joel Tjarks, M.D.
- Skin-nontumor / Clinical dermatology > Infectious disorders > Anthrax by Abha Soni, D.O. M.P.H.
- Stains > PTEN by Angela Chan, MSc., Emeka Enwere, M.D.
- Thyroid gland > Endocrine abnormalities > Amiodarone induced hyperthyroidism by Julie Guilmette, M.D. and Anthony Chi, M.D.
- Thyroid gland > Endocrine abnormalities > Hypothyroidism - cretinism by Julie Guilmette, M.D. and Anthony Chi, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thyroid gland > Other carcinoma > SETTLE by Shuanzeng Wei, M.D., Ph.D., Editor: Zubair W. Baloch, M.D., Ph.D.
- Vulva > Premalignant lesions > Atypical melanocytic nevi of genital type by Sarah Strickland, M.D., Editor: Carlos Parra-Herran, M.D.
- Vulva > Premalignant lesions > Condyloma by Sarah Strickland, M.D.
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
2 August 2016: Textbook updates
We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: