We are currently accepting interesting cases for Case of the Week. When we receive your case and images, we will add them to a queue of pending cases, and send you an email notification 1-2 weeks before your case will be posted on the website and sent out via email.
Please make sure your case contribution follows these guidelines:
1. At minimum, must include a case description with
short clinical history, diagnosis and associated images; discussion is optional
2. Images must be separate attachments, exceptional quality and at least 300KB
(JPG, GIF, TIFF format)
3. Case diagnosis must be confirmed by at least 2 pathologists
4. Include mailing address (U.S / Canada only) to receive payment by check, or
include email address to receive payment by PayPal ($50 per case)
5. Must be willing to respond to inquiries about the case
6. May send up to 3 cases per year; if you contribute more, the additional
cases will be held and post the following year
7. Please give us 1 week to review your case before contacting us again
Note: case contributions that do not follow these guidelines will not be accepted.
For more information on how to contribute a case, visit our main Case of the Week page. If you have any questions, please email Dr. Pernick at NatPernick@gmail.com. Thank you for contributing to PathologyOutlines.com!