- Breast - nonmalignant > Benign (usually) tumors / tumor like-changes > Adenomyoepithelioma by Monika Roychowdhury, M.D.
- CNS non tumor > Toxic and metabolic disorders > Alcoholic cerebellar degeneration by Kymberly Gyure, M.D.
- Laboratory administration > Laboratory safety > Bloodborne pathogens by Dan Scungio, MT
- Lung tumor > Benign tumors > Pleomorphic adenoma by Roseann Wu, M.D.
- Muscle > General > Polymyositis by Meggen Walsh, D.O., M.S.-P.A.
- Ovary tumor > Metastases to ovary > Upper gastrointestinal tract by Carlos Parra-Herran, M.D.
- Prostate > Microscopic mimics of prostatic carcinoma > Basal cell hyperplasia with prominent nucleoli by Andres Matoso, M.D.
- Prostate > Microscopic mimics of prostatic carcinoma > Florid basal cell hyperplasia by Andres Matoso, M.D.
- Thyroid gland > Papillary carcinoma > Non-invasive follicular thyroid neoplasm with papillary-like nuclear features (NIFTP) by Rachel Jug, M.D. and Xiaoyin "Sara" Jiang, M.D.
Monday, June 6, 2016
6 June 2016: Textbook updates
We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: