Please make sure all case contributions follow these guidelines:
1. At minimum, include a case description with a short clinical history, diagnosis and associated gross / micro images; discussion is optional
2. Images must be separate attachments, exceptional quality and each image at least 300 KB (JPG, GIF, TIFF format)
3. Case diagnosis must be confirmed by at least 2 pathologists
4. Include mailing address (U.S / Canada only) to receive payment by check, or include username to receive payment by PayPal ($50 per case)
5. Must be willing to respond to inquiries about the case
6. May send up to 3 cases per year; if you contribute more, the additional cases will be held to post the following year
7. Please give us 1 week to review your case before contacting us again
Note: case contributions that do not follow the guidelines will not be accepted.
We appreciate your interesting Case of the Week contributions to PathologyOutlines.com! Please visit our main Case of the Week page, or email Dr. Pernick at NatPernick@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.