- Breast - nonmalignant > Benign tumors / changes > Hemangiopericytoma of breast
by Monika Roychowdhury, M.D.
- Forensic pathology > General > Postmortem chemistry by Sarah Avedschmidt, M.D. and Theodore T. Brown, M.D.
- Mandible-Maxilla > Malignant tumors > Lymphoma
by Anthony Martinez, M.D. and Kelly R. Magliocca, M.D.
- Ovary tumor > Other ovarian specific tumors > Microcystic stromal tumor
by Eman Abdulfatah, M.D., Rouba Ali-Fehmi, M.D., Sudeshna Bandyopadhyay, M.D. and Dong Ping Shi, M.D.
- Pediatric > Congenital anomalies > Chromosomal anomalies, trisomy 13 by Elena Puscasiu, M.D.
- Placenta > Umbilical cord > Nuchal cord by Paul J. Kowalski, M.D.
- Uterus > Epithelial tumors, benign > Atypical polypoid adenomyoma
by Vijay Shankar, M.D.
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
22 March 2016: We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: