- Breast - nonmalignant > Benign tumors / changes > Subareolar sclerosing hyperplasia of breast by Cansu Karakas, M.D.
- Kidney tumor - adult malignancies > Benign (usually) adult tumors > Renal sinus lipomatosis / renal replacement lipomatosis by Nicole K. Andeen, M.D. and Maria Tretiakova, M.D.
- Lymph nodes - not lymphoma > Inflammatory disorders (non-infectious) > Chronic lymphadenitis by Jaya Balakrishna, M.D. and Abdelsalam Sharabi, M.D.
- Lymph nodes - not lymphoma > Neoplasms (excludes lymphoma) > Lymphangioma by Sheren Younes, M.D.
- Mandible-Maxilla > Malignant tumors > Clear cell carcinoma of salivary gland by Anthony Martinez, M.D. and Kelly Magliocca, M.D.
- Ovary tumor > Other ovarian specific tumors > Adenomatoid tumor by Eman Abdulfatah, M.D., Rouba Ali-Fehmi, M.D., Sudeshna Bandyopadhyay, M.D. and Dong Ping Shi, M.D.
- Placenta > Umbilical cord > Necrotizing funisitis by Paul Kowalski, M.D.
- Stains > TSC1 and TSC2 (new) by Rebecca Obeng, M.D.
- Uterus > Epithelial tumors - benign > Adenomyoma by Vijay Shankar, M.D.
- Vulva > Benign skin adnexal tumors > Eccrine spiradenoma (new) by Nicole Riddle, M.D.
- Vulva > Benign skin adnexal tumors > Syringoma (new) by Nicole Riddle, M.D.
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
16 February 2016: We have posted updated reviews of the following topics: