- Breast - nonmalignant > Benign tumors / changes > Apocrine adenoma of breast by Monika Roychowdhury, M.D.
- Colon tumor > Carcinoma > Small cell carcinoma of colon by Raul Gonzalez, M.D.
- Colon tumor > Carcinoma > WHO classification of colorectal carcinoma by Raul Gonzalez, M.D.
- Heart > Autopsy > Sudden cardiac death (new) by R. Amita, M.D.
- Kidney tumor - adult malignancies > Benign (usually) adult tumors > 2004 WHO classification of renal tumors by Pallav Gupta, M.D.
- Kidney tumor - adult malignancies > Kidney tumor - adult malignancies > Urothelial carcinoma of renal pelvis, nested by Nicole K. Andeen, M.D. and Maria Tretiakova, M.D.
- Lung tumor > Benign tumors > Paraganglioma by Roseann Wu, M.D.
- Lymph nodes - not lymphoma > Inflammatory disorders (non-infectious) > Allergic granulomatosis by Jaya Balakrishna, M.D. and Abdelsalam Sharabi, M.D.
- Lymph nodes - not lymphoma > Neoplasms (excludes lymphoma) > Leiomyoma by Sheren Younes, M.D.
- Ovary tumor > Metastases to ovary > Breast carcinoma by Nalini Gupta, M.D., Editorial Board review by Carlos Parra-Herran, M.D.
- Skin-nontumor > Infectious disorders > Cysticercosis by Abha Soni, D.O, M.P.H. and Andrzej Slominski, M.D., Ph.D.
Monday, January 11, 2016
11 January 2016: We have posted updates of the following topics: