We have now posted the top books sold at Amazon.com through PathologyOutlines.com from July - December 2014:
1. Kurman: WHO Classification of Tumours of the Female Reproductive Organs (4th Ed, Vol 6)
2. Cibas: Cytology: Diagnostic Principles and Clinical Correlates
3. Odze and Goldblum Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas
4. Patil: McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Anatomic Pathology
5. Fletcher: WHO Classification of Tumours of Soft Tissue and Bone (4th Ed, Vol 5)
6. Lakhani: WHO Classification of Tumours of the Breast (4th Ed, Vol 4)
7. Montgomery: Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa: Volume 1: Non-Neoplastic
8. Lefkowitch: Anatomic Pathology Board Review
9. Montgomery: Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa: Volume 2: Non-Neoplastic
10. Hoda: Rosen's Breast Pathology
Click here to visit our Top Books page or access the link through our Books page for more information.
Also, remember to visit Amazon.com for great shopping deals, and support PathologyOutlines.com at the same
time with any purchase (if you visit Amazon through a link from our
website, Amazon will pay us part of their profits on any items
purchased, with no extra cost to you)!